Water Conservation Consultations for Homeowners’ Associations
Water Wise Now offers consultations with HOAs in the Coachella Valley and the Los Angeles Area.
We help HOAs find ways to save water in the landscape.
If you live in or manage an HOA, you might be concerned about water use in common areas. Irrigation systems are typically poorly maintained and often overwater, both of which lead to water waste and roadway damage through chronic runoff.
- We focus on runoff prevention, watering schedules, and equipment modernization.
- We can work with you to reduce the water bill associated with turf areas.
- We can produce a report for your HOA Board detailing findings and recommendations.
- We can produce a custom watering schedule for your HOA.
- We can sell you irrigation equipment at far below retail (your contractor will charge you retail).
- We can work with your homeowners on an individual basis.
- We can teach classes at your HOA, particularly how to switch from sprinklers to drip irrigation.
We charge $50/hr for all of our time.
This includes driving, reporting, and researching, in addition to the time we spend physically at your HOA.
We recommend you have someone from your regular landscape crew present who can turn on and off the irrigation, as well as point out known issues or identify areas with past problems.
We can also work with individual homeowners while we’re on site, saving the homeowner the fees associated with driving out to the neighborhood.
Communities We Serve
- Cathedral City
- Desert Hot Springs
- Indian Wells
- La Quinta
- Palm Desert
- Palm Springs
- Rancho Mirage
Los Angeles County
- Beverly Hills
- Culver City
- Diamond Bar
- El Monte
- Monterey Park
- Los Angeles
- Santa Clarita
- Santa Monica
- Van Nuys
- West Covina
- West Hollywood